• Immediate start, Casual positions available with various shifts on offer
• In house education program – planned career development
• Excellent team environment & salary packaging options
We are a well-established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast that is committed to delivering Resident Centred Care and creating an environment where over 450 residents feel safe, respected and receive the highest level of care possible.
About the role
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated care services employees with a passion for aged care and the desire to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
You will be responsible for supporting the Registered Nurses by providing a high standard of person centred nursing care to all residents. This will include, but not be limited to, medication administration, assisting residents with showering, dressing, grooming, toileting, communication, eating, mobility and social activities. You will build strong, positive relationships with our residents and deliver homely and loving environments by providing care with compassion, integrity and dignity.
We are looking for:
• Previous experience in caring for the aged in an aged care facility
• Relevant qualifications – Certificate III or IV in Aged Care and current First Aid Certificate
• Demonstrated understanding of residents’ care needs
• Ability to work a rotating roster with work on weekends and public holidays
• A Commitment to continuous quality improvement
• Computer literacy and experience with documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of WH&S and infection control principles
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Dementia specific training/experience is of an advantage
Applications must include a current resume and cover letter addressing your suitability against the above criteria.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Successful applicants will be subject to National Police Certificate Clearance prior to the commencement of work
and will have to provide evidence of their right to work in Australia.
Peninsula Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.