- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- In-house education program. We care about your career development.
- A variety of staff benefits including salary packaging and wellbeing initiatives!
We are a well-established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast. Peninsula Village is a community owned not-for-profit organisation. We are proactive with a modern Model of Care, that is committed to delivering Consumer Centred Care and creating an environment where residents feel safe, respected and receive the highest level of care possible. Recently we have opened Pozieres House, a new state of the art household model.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated Accommodation Placement Coordinator with a passion for sales along with a commitment to providing exceptional customer service. You will be the first point of contact for all residential care accommodation sales queries. You will build strong, positive relationships with prospective residents and their families. You will uphold the dignity and respect of our Residents in accordance with the ICCARE Values Statement and The Aged Care Quality Standards. This role will be permanent full-time opportunity.
Excellent time management and people skills are an essential requirement of this position. You will also be able to demonstrate the following experience and abilities:
– Able to demonstrate experience and is competent in the sales of residential care;
– Proven experience in the process of coordinating the entry into residential care;
– An ability to explain entry requirements including RADs/DAPs (RAD/DAC) and contractual financial obligations;
– Able to work within a multidisciplinary framework;
– Able to maintain exceptional attention-to-detail to ensure that correct documentation is always maintained;
– A proven ability to work independently and professionally with minimal supervision;
– Able to demonstrate competency with MS Office products;
– Proactive in arranging appointments, booking tours and host inspections of units;
– A proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
– A proven ability to quickly build relationships and trust.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment.
Shortlisted applicants invited to attend an interview will be required to show evidence of having received the 2020 influenza vaccination which includes the batch number.
Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.