- Part time position, Tuesday – Saturday (1430- 2100)
- Excellent team environment in an industry leading facility
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 tax free) and a variety of staff benefits
- Ongoing education at our Learning & Development Centre
- Immediate start
We are a well-established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast. We are part of a consolidated PACE group of not-for-profit retirement villages. We are proactive with a modern Model of Care, that is committed to delivering Consumer Centred Care and creating an environment where residents feel safe, respected and receive the highest level of care possible.
About the role
We are seeking a reliable, flexible and experienced Registered Nurse with a passion and desire to make a difference in our residents’ lives. You will work part time hours as a Registered Nurse working from Tuesday to Saturday.
In this autonomous role, you will be able to exercise a sound clinical judgement in regard to residents’ health issues including wound care and chronic & acute disease processes. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively liaise with doctors and other allied health services.
You will build strong, positive relationships with our residents and be responsible for the delivery of personal care and assistance to meet their individual needs. The role is to deliver homely and loving environments by providing care with compassion, integrity and dignity.
Excellent people skills are an essential part of this position, as is the ability to support and motivate staff and residents towards a positive and productive lifestyle. To be considered for this important role, we are looking for:
- Must have previous experience as Registered Nurse in aged care setting
- Full unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Computer literacy and experience with documentation
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Understanding of WH&S and Infection Control principles
- Knowledge of ACFI and accreditation standards are an advantage
- Must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or have a valid working visa
How to Apply
Please apply via our website http://peninsulavillage.com.au or send your current resume and cover letter addressing your suitability against the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information please contact Melinda on 4344 9152
Only successful applicants will be notified
Offers of employment will be subject to probity checks.
Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.