Care Service Employee – Kitchen
• Immediate start
• Casual position
• Variety of shifts, must work weekends
Peninsula Village is a not for profit Aged Care organisation located on the Central Coast of NSW.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated individual to join our kitchen team as a Care Service Employee. Our large commercial kitchen produces approximately 1500 meals per day.
This is a casual position, with variety of shifts; weekend and public holiday work will be required.
You will be responsible for:
• Kitchen hand duties, meal preparation
• High quality dining room service to residents
• Washing up using commercial equipment
• Cleaning to high standards following set routines and procedures
• Following food safety standards and procedures for infection control
You may be required to support our staff in other departments, e.g. general housekeeping and cleaning duties (residents’ rooms, common areas) and using commercial cleaning equipment and Laundry duties in our commercial laundry
• Commitment to engage and align with Peninsula Village ICCARE Values
• You genuinely enjoy elderly people and want to make a difference to their lives
• Previous experience in a similar capacity as support service in aged care
• High level of interpersonal, customer service and team skills
• Food safety/infection control knowledge are an advantage
This role is an immediate start, so if you meet the requirements and are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please send your resume and Covering Letter attached to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be notified
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment.
Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.