- Have you wanted to work for an organisation where your role and input is valued?
- Would you like to go to work every day and make a difference?
- Do you have other responsibilities and would prefer a role without set shifts?
- Would you like to take advantage of our salary packaging options that increase your take home pay?
Peninsula Villages has a range of casual positions available in our Domestic Services Department.
Peninsula Villages is the largest aged care organisation on the Central Coast. We have a proactive Model of Care, that is committed to delivering Consumer Directed Care and creating an environment where our residents feel safe, respected, and receive the highest level of care possible.
Due to recent growth, we have casual shifts available within our Domestic Services department. Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts, available across both weekdays and weekends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General housekeeping and cleaning duties (residents’ rooms, laundries common areas, consulting rooms) using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Assisting in our commercial laundry undertaking tasks including but not limited to loading and emptying washing machines and dryers, sorting and folding linen, and labelling clothing.
- Removal of rubbish and restocking of cleaners’ cupboards.
- Cleaning kitchenettes
Prior to undertaking this role, you will be provided with full training and buddy shifts.
- Do you have the ability to work autonomously, possess a great eye for detail along with the ability to complete work in a timely and accurate manner?
- Are you willing to engage and align practice with our Peninsula Villages ICCARE Values?
- You’d love to make a difference to the lives of older people?
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
- Do you understand the role that Infection control plays to maintain health and safety?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these questions, please submit your application today. We can’t wait to hear from you!!
Please note: This is a physical role and physical capabilities are required to meet the job demands. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident and have permanent working rights as unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate applications for visa sponsorship.
Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers and a functional assessment. To work in aged care, you must be vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster, and willing to have the annual influenza vaccination.