Peninsula Village is conveniently located at Umina Beach on the picturesque Central Coast of New South Wales and is in easy reach of public transport, shopping and a range of healthcare services.
Our wonderful village offers one and two-bedroom air conditioned independent living apartments set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, with easy access to a range of facilities including a tranquil teahouse, indoor bowling green and heated swimming pool.
Residents also have the opportunity to take advantage of added services which include an onsite Wellness Centre and hairdressing salon, as well as a bustling calendar of social events and activities.
1 and 2 bedroom apartments available.
- Refurbished kitchens in most units
- Benchtop hotplates
- Exhaust fan
- Pantry with pull-out drawers
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Tastic light (heater, exhaust & fan in one)
- Modern fittings
- Freshly painted
- New carpet & vinyl
- Ceiling fans in most units
- Split system air conditioning provided
- Quality window furnishings
- Many units boast a northerly aspect
- Private balconies available with many units
- Lovely garden views
- Heated swimming pool onsite
- Secure parking
- Call bell system at three points in unit for assistance
- Professional/caring staff on duty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Wound care and medical services
- Meals can be ordered from our kitchen, professional chef on staff
|68 Single and Double Bedroom Apartments|
|Social club & events, undercover bowling green & pool|
|Close to public transport and shops|
|Wellness centre including relaxation & physiotherapy|
|91 Pozieres Ave, Umina Beach|
|Ph: (02) 4344 9199|