Peninsula Villages is pleased to have an experienced in-house chef who prepares a seasonal menu for residents within our ageing in place facilities. Our ethos for our menus is based on providing flavoursome, nutritious meals that foster an enjoyment of food by our residents.
All meals are cooked on site and prepared daily.
Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, with optional sweets after lunch. Additional fruit, tea and coffee is also available to the residents throughout our facilities.
All menus are prepared and reviewed by our consultant dietitian and meals are adapted for residents changing needs, allergies or requirements. We also have specific dishes that are gluten free, vegetarian or dairy free.
Please find below a sample meal overview from our Residents Menu or click the link below to view our current six week rotational menu for Summer 2016/2017.
- A variety of fruits and cereals with assorted toast & spreads
- Poached eggs or raisin toast
- Honey soy chicken with fried rice, carrots & broccoli, or
- Cold chicken with pasta salad
- Apple crumble & custard
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & vegetable crepes
- Summer fruits with lemon cake